The processing of personal data by this website implies knowledge and acceptance by the user of the conditions presented.
1. Responsible for data collection and processing
Obliquequestion, Lda, from now on mentioned as JR Studios & Suites, is the entity responsible for collecting and processing user data, and there may be a need to share the same data with subcontracted entities only within the scope of the exercise of its activity.
2. Personal Data Processing
Personal data is any information, regardless of its format, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
JR Studios & Suites collects and processes the following personal data:
- Reservations: name, e-mail, telephone, address, payment method and reservation details
- Recruitment: name, email and resume
- Newsletter: name and e-mail.
Personal data may originate from the website, e-mail, telephone contact and/or face-to-face contact.
Failure to fill in mandatory personal data may lead to JR Studios & Suites not providing the service. Prior to this decision, the user will be contacted in order to indicate the data necessary for the provision of the service in question.
During the use of the site, JR Studios & Suites may collect information about the device, browser, operating system, among others. This collection will be directed towards understanding the user's journey and subsequently improving the usability of the site.
The data collected is processed and stored by computer whenever possible, in compliance with personal data protection legislation.
3. Purpose of data processing
JR Studios & Suites will process data for use in the scopes described below:
- Provision of Services: Information, budgets, reservations, invoicing, stay information for staff and/or customer support.
- Commercial and marketing communications, only after acceptance by the user: Newsletters, marketing communications, collection of evaluations and/or loyalty programs.
- Recruitment: All communications inherent to the recruitment process.
- Compliance with legal obligations: Management of complaints and/or other legal obligations.
4. Sharing data with third parties
The data collected by JR Studios & Suites may be shared with third parties, respecting their confidentiality, only in the areas described below:
- Entities from JR Studios & Suites group
- Judicial authorities in cases where there is an obligation to share
- Recruitment and selection companies
- Subcontractors who need access to information in the normal scope of JR Studios & Suites activity.
Cookies are fragments of information that can help identify the browser and user behavior when accessing this website and store this information.
6. User rights
Respecting the Personal Data Protection Law, we guarantee that the user has the right to access, update, rectify, delete, port and erase their personal data. If the user disagrees with any established procedure, he may complain to the National Data Protection Commission.
The user has the right to object to the use of data for marketing purposes and/or sending informational communications. For this purpose, you must send a written request to the email@example.com by letter, to the address Avenida João das Regras nº30, 3040-256 Coimbra, Portugal.
7. Data retention time
The data storage time varies according to the purpose of the same information. Whenever there is no legal obligation, the data will be stored for the period necessary for the purpose of its collection.
8. Data Transfer
In case of transfer of data to third countries that do not belong to the European Union or the European Economic Area, JR Studios & Suites will comply with the law, namely with regard to the suitability of the destination country with regard to the protection of personal data and the requirements that apply to these transfers, personal data not being transferred to jurisdictions that do not offer guarantees of security and protection.
The use of social networks by JR Studios & Suites may involve the transmission of data to service providers of social networks, which may be based outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. JR Studios & Suites is not responsible for the data that the user makes available on social networks.