TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this website and related pages, the user accepts the terms and conditions of use, listed below.
1. Copyright and Industrial Property Rights
All information contained on this site (eg domain, brand, logos, multimedia content, attachments) is the property of the company Obliquequestion, Lda., from now on mentioned as JR Studios & Suites, being protected by the legislation in force.
Its copying, modification or sharing for commercial or other purposes without JR Studios & Suites prior written authorization is expressly prohibited and punishable by law.
The user is responsible for all information provided on this site. JR Studios & Suites will follow up with the processing of data, for the purposes of managing its activity, managing customer contact and other communications necessary within its scope.
If the user intends to change or eliminate the information previously provided, he must send a written communication to our contact form or directly to email email@example.com.
JR Studios & Suites does not share user information with third parties beyond the moments strictly necessary within the scope of its activity and/or if it is legally obliged to formally disclose this information to the competent authorities.
All data handling procedures are reinforced in order to preserve the privacy of the user of this site.
3. External Links
The user is not allowed to use any software or application that interferes with the normal functioning of the website.
The external links on this site are not controlled by JR Studios & Suites, so the result of its content, services or products cannot be attributed to it.
JR Studios & Suites is not responsible for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of information contained on this site.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Portuguese law. Any dispute resulting from the interpretation and execution of these Terms and Conditions will be the responsibility of the District of Lisbon.
When the user becomes a client of JR Studios & Suites, he must respect the terms described:
- Minimum check-in age of 18 years old, unless accompanied by an adult who holds the reservation.
- Check-in time from 15:00 and check-out until 12:00.
- There is a service desk where check-in and check-out must be done.
- For customers who anticipate their arrival outside usual check-in hours, they must contact the accommodation well in advance.
- In order to have a pleasant check-in, the customer must ensure that he has all the necessary information, at least 48 hours before. If you do not have all the information, you should contact the accommodation directly.
- All accommodations have the option of lockbox check-in.
- Children are welcome. Cribs are free and available if requested in advance.
- Extra/rollaway beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- We accept payments at the property via Mastercard or Visa card.